True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Thursday, December 30, 2010

6 more hours to Malaysia.

 The picture cannot rotate WTH.

Hi guys.
I don't think I told many but I will be going Malaysia in 5 hours time and reach there in about 6 hours time.
I am already missing Singapore a lot but I need a break and I'm glad finally this day arrived.
See you all on 4th January 2011. I'll be back in 3rd January 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment