True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Monday, December 6, 2010

Naps are awesome!

Hihihihihi.


I just woke up from nap moments ago.
Sister is on her way home from work and she bought FOOD.
I'm just sitting in front of the computer drinking herbal tea and surfing the net.

I bought Nexcare! Expensive shit, but it is quite useful.
The function is basically to absorb the acne oil on your pimple so that it can heal faster, just by sticking the sticker! How convenient! It comes with sizes, big and small.


Crystal is working and so is my sister. I'm all alone at home most of the time and no one ask me out. Not that I mind, but I am bored.
I need to plan a schedule soon. Everything is getting out of hand, especially because it is holiday right now.

Upcoming events:
  •  My birthday in 6 days.
  • Christmas in 19 days.

SO TIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment