True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What I want now is a miracle.

It has been 3 days since I've blogged.
I'm attempting to do some maths questions from next year's textbook but I am really confused so I'm about to give up.

I just got my allowance and I'm gonna save $40 for my bible.
I wonder if I can go church everyday. I wanna learn more about God.
I wish I have more Christian friends. Then we can go to church together every week or something.
I 有心无力. My mom's church gathering is only held once per fortnight.




Sister: 你来看这个photo! 很美勒!
Me: 没有什么用,没有钱去啦!
Sister: 你很烦勒,以后可以去吗!

LOLOLOLOL.


I should get back to my maths. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment