True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The clock is ticking. Tick tock, tick tock.


When time pass, it will never come back.
Treasure time, and do something meaningful.


I seriously need a bible.

I did nothing today.
I actually planned to do some maths because I need revision but I spend the whole day watching bones.
I seriously need to work harder.


I need a miracle.
I really hate it there. I don't belong there at all. I feel so out of the situation all the time.
Most of the time I don't care, but occasionally I do think about it and realized I don't like it there. 
I want a fresh, fresh start. I need a fresh start.
I need to abandon the past. Please.


Upcoming events:
  • My birthday in 5 days.
  • Christmas in 13 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment