True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The day after Christmas.

Megan Fox. So pretty!


Eve of Christmas I slept at 10pm and woke up at 1pm.
I waste too much time on sleeping.

I don't remember mentioning is my previous post but one of the uncle from church gave me a bible!
OMG OMG OMG!
I'm so happy!
I think I will buy a cover for it cause the cover looks like it will bend easily and I don't really like the cover but I love the back pages.
THANK GOD FOR THE BIBLE, AMEN!


I have been having stomachaches often recently and it makes me scared.
Is it because of something I ate or is it because I haven't been eating enough?
I should eat more fruits. Maybe it will help my digestion better.


I. Seriously. Don't. Feel. Like. Going. Back. To. School.


Okay goodbye. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment