True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Faith.



Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 20:24 A man's steps are directed by the Lord. How then can anyone understand his own way?



Hello, hello!
So long since my last post, how have everyone been!

I went to gathering on the day before yesterday and it was GREAT!
I learn that God gives you everything you want, as long as it is good for you.
Trust God that He gives you the best.

I also found out that 90% of the world believes that there is God.

Proverb 20:13 If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered.



I found these from my sister's bible and hers is the New International Version.



I wonder other than using the computer, what can I do at home?
It's the holidays and I have nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment