True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Monday, December 20, 2010

GREAT DAY!

Went to Bugis Street with Rachel today and bought a wallet and 2 dresses!
I regretted buying the black dress at first but after trying it on at home I think it is nicer than the white one.
But I still like both dresses.


I haven't gone out for quite some time and it felt wonderful.

I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! I WANT LONGER FRINGE! 


Christmas is coming!
5 more days! YAY! Exchanging gifts!


OMG I have nothing to blog about.
Oh my white color dress has a tear so mom's sewing it now.


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment