True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Friday, December 24, 2010

Eve of Christmas.


Christmas eve!
I was in a good mood until the freaking internet connection went crazy and I can't use the wireless so I'm using the plug one. No idea what it is called.

Christmas is coming soon and that means school is starting in like a week's time.
Damn, I really dread going back to school.
I mean, it is nice to catch up with your friends in school. But we're upper secondary students now, and it was like yesterday when I first stepped into YCKSS and surveying the surroundings and thinking to myself," Maybe this isn't as bad as I thought."
Many thing happened, bad and good, but it's sort of fun being in YCKSS.
Yes I don't enjoy all the while being here but might as well do since I'll be here for 2 more years, hopefully.
I think a lot this holiday. I think about the past, the present and the future.
When I first spoke to one of the secondary one students.
When I first talked to one of the teachers.
When I first stepped into one of the classrooms.
When I first entered the hall.
When I first went to the RTC.
When I first argued with a fellow friend in this school.
So many firsts.
And now, I hope for a miracle. For the future.

It's like, I want it so badly. But part of me is still staying in the past.
The happy part of the past.
And I need God's strength to pull me away from it.
Stop dwelling.
I am afraid. I never thought I would be. But I am. Extremely scared that God won't want to bring me away.
I know, God's decision is wise. He won't do harm to me.
Why am I so negative. Crap.


Am I too late?
I really hope not. Wait for me.


Anyway, I hope for the best to everybody I know next year, and hopefully it will be great.
Hopefully everybody like the classes they are going to and have fun! And study hard because a major exam is coming our way faster than imagined.
Seriously 2 years passed? So fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment