True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Sunday, December 5, 2010

First post for this magnificant new blog of mine.

Yay new blog!
My point of making a new blog and change e-mail address is for a new change as the year is ending in few weeks' time.
Sure there are memorable times during 2010, but I find more memories unpleasant.
So I am hoping next year will be a better year, and there will be more achievements and more accomplished goals.
It's sad that I spend 2010 doing stupid things, being immature and so many other things that I regretted so much.

My sister went to work at 1pm today as she have to report at 2pm.
She told me many delightful events that happened during work, and some are extremely hilarious.
I love it when she come home from work and we chat as she eat dinner. It's so heartwarming and nice.
I went to her work place for a few times and bought products from there with my mom.
It was great as her colleagues are funny and friendly. I wish I can work there when I am 16.



Upcoming events:
  • My birthday in 7 more days. 
  • Christmas in 20 more days.


Goodbye, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment