True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WEDNESDAY!


Okay I've decided. Nothing is more important than a bible right now for me so I'm gonna use my money to buy a bible when my sister wanna go shop for bible.
YAY IT'S GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN! I'M GONNA DECORATE MY BIBLE!
WHERE AM I GONNA PUT IT AT?
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE!


Fyi, I have a cross necklace. Crystal bought it for me as my birthday present.
Cool.
I KNOW RIGHT!

Okay I'm extra hyper now but that's great. At least I'm not sad!


I think I should clear out a space for my books so I can put my bible there.
Good idea.
But where?
Where will I visit most?
WHERE???



Shit man I'm going crazy.

I have a messy cupboard. And the shelf where I put my school books are in the kitchen (weird, I know) and I don't usually take notice of it so I won't read so much and that isn't good.
I should totally buy a small table and put my books there.

No comments:

Post a Comment