True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Sunday, December 12, 2010

BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
(It is actually pass 12am already but the above date is still 11 December.)

12 December is my day! Though I celebrate it on 11 December cause everybody is busy but the celebration is great! Love my family and Crystal!

Thanks to everyone that posted or will be posting on my facebook wall!
It's so sweet of you guys! I know I haven't been the best person but yet you all still gave me your blessings. You people are awesome!



I don't really receive presents cause my birthday is during the holidays and nobody will come over to my house to give me presents cause my house is far and some other reasons.
And can save money.

But it's fine! Your blessings are good enough and I really, really appreciate it very much.


I'm older and wiser now. So I should never do anything rash or insensible.
I really need to buck up on my studies and do my parents proud. Then I can give them a comfortable life, and rest after having to work so hard for me to support my needs and wants. Thank you daddy mommy, I love you both so so so so so so so so so much!!!
I feel so blessed and really grateful to be born in this family. Yes it is tough, but I have enjoyable time too and I should think positively and always appreciate what I have. My family is not perfect, I am not perfect, people around me are not perfect. But we are all who we are. Nobody's got the right to change us. If they can't accept you, then why force them to? They will be other people that are thankful for your existence. So who cares if others are hate you? They are just ants, man!



I love God, my parents, my sister, Crystal, my friends, my soft toys and everything I own.
I really hope my wish will come true. Pray for me, guys!



Upcoming events:
  •  My birthday today! 
  • Christmas in 13days.
  • School reopening in 23days.

No comments:

Post a Comment