True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Friday, December 10, 2010

God is FANTABULOUS!

Hi ya'll!

I went out with mom at 4pm today as mom want to dye her hair.
It is kind of boring but I enjoy watching her putting the dye on my mom's hair and everything.


There are miracles.
It happens.

God have reasons as to why he did not answer your prayers. Because He had already arranged better things for you that you do not know yet, but will soon find out. Our Father is awesome!


I like walking around Earth, looking at beautiful flowers and trees and people talking to each other. It is a blessing to have people walking with you, side by side, as we all make it through hardships in life. Even though you only have a few people, it is still better than have none or a whole lot of fake bitches pretending to be your friend.

There will be people that doubt you, judge you, speak badly of you, make use of you, take you for granted and mentally abuse you. But don't hate them. Don't seek revenge. Just ignore. They are so much lower than you. Why bother using your precious time arguing? What goes around comes back around, twice as fast.



Upcoming events:
  • My birthday in 2 days.
  • Christmas in 13 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment