True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Diabolic plots.

Life is scary at times. Sometimes you will be trapped in total darkness.
I worry a lot. Sometimes too much. Often I get scared of scenarios that I made up in my mind that I would cry.
I am flawed. Yes I am. That is why I need God's power to help me. To shield me from evil.
I am afraid of dying. I can't bear the thought that I might die painfully.
I dislike vomiting. Okay that sounds weird. I really dislike it.

So the pastor told us 3 stories yesterday but I can only remember 2.
Story 1:
A rich man's son was kidnapped and the kidnappers told the rich man to prepare money to exchange for his son. The kidnappers hid the son in a village and some villagers noticed that there are weird people in their village so they report it to their 'leader'. What is 村长 in english?
Anyway, the leader in the end found out that the weird people are kidnappers and captured them and return the son to the rich man. The rich man was so touched and decided to give the villagers something they need. He thought for a long time and decided to build them a well as the nearest well from the village is very far and it is very inconvenient. The well benefited all the villagers and hence it is the perfect gift for the villagers.

Story 2:
This happened to the pastor. He was in army and one day there was a new army personnel (I forgot what the person's suppose to be. I think is the commander.) and the new army person- let's just call him Mr Lim, no offence to any Mr Lims- kept making the pastor do a lot of things like serving him or something. The pastor was to get all signatures from many people working at the army so that he can leave the army and go back to studying or working but Mr Lim didn't help him sign. The pastor was very troubled. So he went to find the army assistant or something for help and the army assistant told him since only need one more signature it's okay and return him his passport/IC and he is free to leave the army. When he was about to go pack his things he bump into Mr Lim and Mr Lim told him he will not sign for him unless he help him do one last thing. Then the pastor took out the passport/IC and show him he is free from Mr Lim's grasp. Mr Lim looks astonished and asked," How did you get this?!" I forgot what the pastor said or did. :X

First story showed that the rich man gave the gift that pleases everyone from the villagers. Like God gave Jesus to us to clear our sins. To give each one of us the chance for eternal life.
Second story shows that the pastor got the passport/IC and he is free. Like how God gave us Jesus and we are free.

Okay I am going back to reading my book. Hope everybody is having a good day!
I think I end every abruptly. And started very abruptly. Erm. I am a very weird person. Does that make me unique? Prolly in a bad way. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment