True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Today is the day Jesus was born and I will be going to church with mom at 5pm. Excited! So long since I've went to church! I always go to the gathering because mom is only free on fridays.
So I hope everybody spend their Christmas happily and remind ourselves that Jesus is here for us and thank Him for sacrificing Himself on the cross for all of us, even those that have yet to know Him. I love You, Jesus!


I might blog more later. Bye bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment