True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Desperate times call for desperate measures.




HELLO PEOPLE, WHAT'S UP!
School reopened this morning and it was average.
It wasn't amazing or whatsoever, but I guess it isn't bad.
It's not that awful you know, being in a class with people you aren't close to. My class is filled with many strangers and there are only a handful of people that I know but we barely talked. I thought it would be super crappy and I might go crazy but it was okay. It's not awesome but it's good enough.
We had an introduction/break-the-ice exercise and it was awkward because I think I looked like I'm a moron and I probably am.
I am in band 4 for english. Last class okay! It's not that good, obviously. But I like Mrs Yip and I, hopefully, will improve profusely as I will be trying my hardest to be attentive and hardworking.


I want biology!
I didn't opt for it last year, so I guess I will not be able to attend afternoon lessons.
I want another subject because I think 7 subjects is really little and I want more options for my L1R4/L1R5.
I don't usually talk about what I want on my blog because I feel like it is very 'pantan' (I learned this from Malaysia!) but not many people read my blog and they don't really care either, I think. But for those that cares for me, pray for me please! With a cherry on top! I really like biology. I think bacteria are cool. I am weird.

I kind of like school but I am dreading chinese because I am really bad at it. And history.


God loves everyone and there is a reason why you are appointed to the class you are attending so be grateful! I am not sure if I can accept if I am not in biology afternoon class but I have to accept the facts. I have to pray daily for it. At least until next monday. I think.
Okay goodbye and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment