True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Okay I am blogging twice today because I was reading a blog and the owner's pictures are almost all taken with friends.
I mean, she is older than me by a lot and I am still a student so I need to study and hence, do not have time to mingle with people and make friends.
It is a pathetic thing, I admit. But many people are overreacting when I spend some of my classes sitting alone/ go home straight after school(mostly but this year I will be going to the library to study if I have school work with Rachel)/ I do not have friends in my new class or simply because majority of the people from my previous class are boys and only 1 girl is in my class. What is the big deal for being anti social/ a loner?
I had many friends because I feel insecure without them. But now, I just want to be alone and concentrate on studies. And I am not saying that people with friends won't study they do and probably better than loners because they can ask them questions they do not know.
I have my sister and Crystal to ask. I still have friends just not from class. Not close anyway.
Which leads me to why I am irritated to being alone in class.
MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE FROM MY CLASS ARE BOYS. So I can't be grouped with them during group work. So I was, naturally, terrified when Mr Jimmy Chiang asked us to form groups of 6.
I was like,"nobody wants me in their group what to do?! It is going to be awkward if Mr Jimmy Chiang ask me to join a clique's group and I'll be extra out of the situation and they will detest me and talk bad about me during their gossip time and..."
In the end Clara invited me to their group and I guess it was okay, but I was ashamed because 'my group' only had one person so it didn't qualify and I feel sad when I had to join them and they are good friend while I only know them for like 4 days and they only obviously know me for 4 days. I hope they don't mind but I still wish I can do individual work.
I really hope I can request to teachers so I can do individual work.

This is the bad part of being somebody without friends.
But I like being alone.
Although it will be good to have friends during group work.


I will make friends when i graduate hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment