True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Boy best friends.

Malaysia's train tracks.


YAHOOO!
It's finally Saturday!


Here is a detailed explanation of why I am going to talk about boy best friends.
See, I only have a few friends and I only consider like, let me think, 10/50x100=20% of them are closer to me.
And when I say close it is far from Oh-my-goodness-let's-go-out-everyday close.
Because we all have our differences and do not mix well somehow.
It's like after filtration residue will be found. That's our differences.
It's super hard to find good friends. And I can tell you that I am not that easy to be friends with.
And people say school is where you find true friends.
Tell you my super great best friend is from another school and WE HAVE NOT MET BEFORE.
I met her on audition.
And back then we were only primary 6. Or 5.
She is also 15 this year, and was my 'jie' cause the was born earlier.
We used to talk a lot and the first time I spoke to her on phone was weird but she said she wasn't scared or anything cause I'm a girl.
I remembered it damn clearly okay. Back then my memory was super good. Now it is shitting hell.
A lot happened between these years and we stopped contacting for a long time.
I remembered she was very sad/ angry cause her mother was very disappointed by her results but she scored super well can?! Like 230 or something. I remember is higher than me and my results is 205. Oi higher than you okay don't laugh at me. I asked around in school when I was Secondary 1 and surprisingly I got the best or at least top few best results in the whole Secondary 1. But my Secondary 2 results was shitting hell. The Secondary 1's results I was so scared I will drop to NA and last year I was super scared because I failed like 5 or 6 subjects. Thank God I'm still in Express and happy now.
Anyway, just a month ago I talked to her about my Sec 2 results and a lot of shit and she gave me a lot of encouragements and I am really grateful for it.
But these are not the point.

So back when we were Primary 6, she's got herself a boyfriend and I think they quarreled and I wanted to help her so I got his number from, let's call her Anne because Anna has been taken from my cute little baby niece, we sort of talked and after like 2 years of not talking we started chatting. Er they split up in the end by the way.

We became best friends after months of talking and all my girl friends are like "OMG do you like him?" or "he definitely likes you!" And blah blah blah. I'm like "Whatever, bitches. I don't like him and we are just really good friends."
I was rude, y'know.
I remembered a lot of stupid jokes. There is this one that is about Obama (SORRY PRESIDENT OF AMERICA!). You guy know he always say "yes we can!" Or something. I have no idea how we talked about this and I don't remember what's so funny but I just said "Yes I can, no you can't!
Back then I feel that it was super funny. I'm so simple-minded seriously.
And he used to say I'm super naive or something.
Aiya then the typical ending of a best boy girl friends strike, which is one fell in love with another and so unfortunate, I was the one then fell into the stupid trap.
Obviously now I realize it was just a meaningless crush and my stupid Sec 1 ass can't see it.
In the end I think we fought and then we just stop talking. Yeah.

Oh and I never see his face before because I think he's very shy or something but he is damn arrogant. Okay that is weird. WTH.
And we chat on MSN. And not from same school also.
Let's just name him Hufflepuff because I am crazy.


I just thought of these good friends of mine I was once so close with because I am lonely. :(
Hahahaha I will probably die alone when I am old.
But no worries I have got God!
And Hufflepuff hates it when people are religious.

Oh I miss the good old times.
Still got A LOT A LOT A LOT of funny things.


I find it extremely stupid of me to have a damn crush on people I have had a crush on. Not only Hufflepuff.
Some are stupid some are retards some are annoying some are just me being crazy.
And it is such a hassle having a boyfriend. Seriously, I rather play some game on internet.

And do you know? I'D LOVE IT IF SOMEBODY BUY ME AN XBOX. I WASN'T ALLOWED TO GET IT MYSELF CAUSE I WILL FEEL GUILTY FOR NEGLECTING MY STUDIES.
So I play internet trial games. It is super lame. But some are fun.
OMG I AM SUCH A FREAK. Or should I say geek?



I'm weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment