True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Please bless my dad, Lord Jesus.

Philippians 3:7 I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done.

Have you guys heard? Facebook may be closing down!


I wish this Friday teachers will give shit loads of work so I will not be bored like today and spend my day doing all my work. I would love that.



Now I know why I made this decision and stand stronger and firmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment