True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Friday, January 14, 2011



GOT SO MANY THINGS TO BUY. :(



Need to improve my english. MUST STUDY UNTIL I GET A2. MUST.
It is a lot I know, but I have to work for my future so hopefully reading more newspapers and keeping a vocab book is good enough.

I just went to buy stationery at Popular and the A3 clear folder file is so expensive!
But it is expected actually. But still expensive.

And the very expensive contact lens solution. $12.50 one bottle.


Okay very busy blog next time good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment