True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I hate biase people.

Hi.
I wish to dissect a frog now. Because I am pissed.
Okay I will not talk about it so I will not be angry anymore because I hate being angry.

Here are some pictures.


Above pictures are found at google.

THEY ARE SO PRETTY!
I especially like the first one. Green eyes and green braces!


I also want. :(

Anyway, I am really bored and seriously damn emotional. :(
Suddenly don't have the mood to blog. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment