True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Because I care.

Okay I just got a chain message and I had to send it so I am a little irritated.
I edited the content because I feel that it will be a sad thing for people with very little friends and had to burst their brains thinking what to do or whether to even send it or not because they can't find enough people to send it to.
It might be rude to edit somebody else message but there are many times where the message requires you to send to large number of people or close friends and when you do not know large number of people or do not have that many close friends it feels bad and sad. At least it does to me.
So I delete the part where it says to send it to blah amount of people whenever I can.
Unless the message specifically say no alteration then I guess I have to respect the person who sent it and don't change anything.
I still think people who send these chain messages are irritating. If you want to send it out, don't send to me.
I can be fun and everything but I can also be serious and when I am, listen.
Do not joke with me when I am serious because I will get angry. I am not good at controlling my feelings even though I am trying hard. But I feel that anger can get to people faster. But it is not advised because people will also instantly think you're a bitch and hate you. I'm not being dramatic it is true I've been through this many times.
I think I am toned down a little right now and don't get angry easily unless you keep pestering me or push me around or whatever I dislike. I have the right to decide whether if I want to do it or not.
I am a nice person and usually I like it when people send me nice appreciative message that don't require me to send it out unless I want to.

It is a Sunday today and it is 2pm now.
Weekends are boring and I wish they gave me homework so I can do something rather than doing nothing and staring at the television thinking about what to do.
I tried reading Physics notes but I gave up.
I feel that buying my Physics guide book is a waste of money and regret it deeply even though it is only $3 plus.


Okay whatever. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment