True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I love you, mommy and daddy.




LOVE THIS!

I can tell you're tired being lonely.


I am seriously very tired of studying whole damn day for 3 consecutive days right after biology, dance training and 3hours at gym.
I am scared I will suddenly give up and stop studying for my own sake because I am just simply too tired.
My objective of studying is actually partly for my parents, to take care of them, to thank them for taking care of me and bearing my temper.
I love my parents so much. I am very grateful that they took good care of me and gave me a chance to study, where my mom did not have the chance to and my dad gave up studies.
I have heard that in a family of two children, one will definitely be smart and the other one will be dumb. I am very worried that I am the dumb one. I just want to earn a lot of money to give them back what they gave me. It is the least I can give them.
Okay I will go back to studying. Pray that I will be always motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment