True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Thursday, January 6, 2011

十年后,一切都会变成笑话.

Hello humans!
I am in a happy mode because I am in the biology afternoon lesson class!
YAY!
I am so happy! Thank You, God! xD

I am very interested in biology. I like bacteria.
I think bacteria are like cool. They form patterns on agar (or something) and it's so interesting!
Thanks to everybody that helped me pray! May God bless you!
Those that curse me, hope God gets through to you.


What I like about blogging is that my english will improve when I blog and I like reading posts written by people with good english and I become better.
I kind of don't like many people because I find that humans are mostly pretentious.
I mean, you never know which people are devious which are not.
So it is better to only tell surface facts first rather than tell your deepest secrets to everyone.
I enjoy talking to people that are like me because they tend to understand me better. Obviously.
Okay I think I am out of point.
I hope my studies will improve because I want distinction!

Okay bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment