True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

WHY I HATE PERIODS.

  • You have no idea when it’s gonna fucking strike. You could wake up with the red sea in your panties. Or have a spot going on at school.
  • IT RUINS YOUR PRETTY PANTIES.
  • Pads and tampons aren’t things I really wanna wear.
  • Taking a shit is disgusting.
  • CRAMPS HURT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER.
  • I get moody.
  • I hate sneezing on my period.
  • I hate going pee because blood is everywhere.
  • It smells hella gross.
  • It is the longest 7 days of my life.
Dear Mr D,
I know you had only seen me for a few times before, but I have to say I am really scared. I am scared that it was love at first sight. It may not be. I hope so. I really want to concentrate on my studies. It is my top priority, excluding my family and God. And I am not a good person, I know that very clearly. That is one of the reasons why I am going to the church very often. Also I am still young. Too young, in fact. So I am going to try and stay away from you as much as possible. If it still doesn't work, I may have to resort to going to another church. And I don't think I am suppose to like somebody from church. I don't think it is love. It must be crush. Okay. I'm done.

Faithfully,
Angeline
Why is it good to be single:
Freedom
Can look at cute and hot guys
Will not feel guilty when flirting, if you do it
Able to focus more on studies
No need to always go out with bf/gf
Many more good points that I don't remember

Reminder for all single people that single is good! It is marvelous!



Today is quite fine. I love spending time with my peers from 3e3! They are so funny and cute.


Angeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment