True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Can I trust you?

We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing. Lighten up and play. Remember, you are God's child, so it's ok to be silly, be curious, be fun.

God is crazy about you. God sends you fresh flowers every spring, a breathtaking sunrise every morning. If God had a wallet, your picture would be in it. If God has a refrigerator, your childhood scribbles would be on it.




You're amazing, just the way you are.






Hi people, it is New Year's eve and I am spending it at home with my lovable netbook.
So we had a CNY celebration and it is awesome!
It is a shame the dancers didn't dance bonamana. :(


You know that spark you feel when you stare into his eyes, the butterflies in your tummy, the feeling where there is only him that you see, your heart beating so loudly you barely hear yourself thinking.
Did he feel it too? Did he even care?
Is it even love? Or is it just a crush? Or it is just your head messing with you?
How do you know if it is love?






I just realized I will be having reunion dinner with my family now. LOL!
Stupid me, will now go prepare and EAT! Woohoo! Hope everyone's having a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment