True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Friday, February 18, 2011

I LOVE GOD.

Entering my church is really me renewing my soul and reminding myself that I am God's child.
It makes me really really happy and people there are relatively nice and I enjoy my time there.
My mother just accepted Christ as her Saviour. It made me so happy I smiled widely.

I went to the dentist today and had x-ray.
The dentist also helped me extract my going to drop baby teeth.
Not as painful as I thought it would be and I have got to thank God for giving me the courage.


GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment