True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Friday, February 25, 2011

SURREAL



I LOVE GOD SO MUCH!

Gonna go church tomorrow, HOORAY!
Need to buy something for Elysa cause her birthday's coming.



BEAT IT!
I'm really random.

We are all different. We see people with different perspectives. Hence we have our own views to what type of person would be your perfect match and he will feel the same. How can you be certain that you both felt the spark? I once read a book which wrote that when the main character saw her love of her life, she was 100% sure he felt the spark. I'm only 60% sure. Or 50%. I vaguely believe he felt it. However, it was something different. I can't explain in words what's the difference, but how on Earth do I feel that he felt the spark?

Crap, I'm turning into the little girl with two cute ponytails tied high on each side of her head that believe true love exists on Earth and it is the reason why we live for. That used to be me. Unfortunately, I've throw this thought away after experiences. I now also realise that Gos is the only source of happiness. He loved me first, so I love him back. He sought high and low for Angeline Chua. For me. He finally found me. It is amazing, how he loved me even before I was born. He loved me even when I throw tantrums at my parents. He loved me even when I was behaving badly. He loved me even when I got angry at Him. He loved me no matter what.

P.S. I can remember John 3:16!
"For God so loved the world, he gave His only Son to die on the cross for us and those who believe shall have everlasting life."
I think I am correct. :/


Okay this is the correct one.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." 


Good enough I guess. :X




Okay Goodnight lovely people, I love my Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment