True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am a friend of God!



I AM REBORN TODAY!
I had this session with Elysa, Venus and Timo and they are my witness when the Holy Spirit comes into my heart.
YAY! BEST DAY EVER!


He's got spikes on the back of his jet black hair, and brush his fringe to his left. He's eyes small but powerful, giving me an electric shock every time my gaze turn to his. He has great posture and is taller than me by a bit. He is also quite skinny. He is a good singer and knows how to play the electric guitar. I still do not know his age, but I'm guessing the same as me. And I'm a moron to kind of like him a bit.
I LOVE EVERYONE FROM CHURCH!
I HOPE THEY LOVE ME TOO!
I WISH TO HELP OUT AND WORK FOR GOD!
I am gonna have an exciting journey ahead and I wish more people can join me! I love you all!


TO RACHEL, ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE THAT I'VE MET,
I just want you to know that there are many people that love you, and most importantly, God loves you so much! So no matter what happens, you know there are people that you can count on, including me and especially God. I'm sure there are many people that are willing to be your listening ear and be with you for hours just so you can be happy again. I know I am weak and can't do much. So I pray for you all the time and I do not know what God did but I'm sure you've experienced God's works and I hope it gives you encouragement and you will feel His presence. And you prolly heard me say this hundred of times but still, I hope to see you at church soon!

Love,
Angeline, a.k.a Silkworm.



I hope you will be touched by this song. It is a really nice and amazing song and I love it so so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment