True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Monday, March 28, 2011




So touching!


Can you believe that we are all so fortunate to be in one piece and healthy, when there are other people suffering all sorts of pain out there? I may feel like the saddest person on the face of Earth sometimes, but can you believe there are people out there in much more pain physically and mentally?

We are weak without God.

No comments:

Post a Comment