True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Friday, March 18, 2011

GAH.


I WANT HER HAIR.
Yes Lily's hair.
I miss my short fringe.


Okay, so my dad really scared me today.
He got angry cause he didn't have any space to put all his belongings and had to throw away some of his clothes because my cousin and her friend is in Singapore and they are staying here for some time because of work but will move out as soon as possible which is possibly when they get their pay and after they find a place to stay.
For now they're gonna be here and taking up space and my dad's unhappy.
I am not happy too.
They're just taking up space and we need space cause our house is small.
But they are really nice and aren't always home to disturb me.
And they left their hometown to work here. It's not easy.
I'm not gonna write into detail about this but I'm actually angry at my dad for his reaction. I mean, if he didn't start the thing this wouldn't even be a problem.
But he's still my dad and I love him so I gotta take care of him.
For crying out loud I'm only 15 and I have to take care of my parents.


WHATEVER. Let's talk about something less personal.

HBL is torturing. I didn't learn anything from it and it is really tiring.
I need tuition badly.


I'm so sick of my hair.

Okay bye.
PRAY FOR JAPAN AND ALL AFFECTED COUNTRIES! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment