True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OH MY CRAP.

I actually wanted to sleep as early as possible, which I hoped would have been 9.30pm cause I gotta wake up at 6.30am tomorrow for church's cycling trip.
I am really scared I can't wake up early enough to prepare and leave to meet Venus.
But I'm really excited to go but I don't know what to wear!
I decided to wear something ridiculously ugly cause we're going cycling.
Can I wear shorts? I don't know!


Anyway, I gotta sleep in 5mins and this post is gonna be a short one.




I've not blogged for a long time, and I don't really know what to say, but I just got the urge to blog.
Well, I went out today and looked at some guitar things and I wanna have a guitar!
Bass guitar seems hard. But I thought it's easiest type of guitar to learn.


I completed history e learning today but I still got more to go. Really tired.
I thought this is holiday?! It doesn't feel like it. :(




Well, life's been good recently. Just that my mom's got menopause.
Like seriously, everything bugs her.
She's like that. 


PLEASE PRAY FOR PEOPLE GOING FOR CYCLING TOMORROW!
Pray that we will be fine and no accident will happen tomorrow!


PLEASE PRAY FOR JAPAN AND ALL AFFECTED COUNTRIES!
Pray that they will not suffer too much losses and pray that God will be with them and hope they won't give up!


PRAY FOR PEOPLE THAT YOU LOVE!
Ask God to give them hope and faith and be more godly!




I love you all awesome people out there!
I hope each one of you will have fun and have everlasting life with me and God!




JESUS CHRIST IS AWESOME!
Thank you for being always here by my side and not leaving me alone. Thank you for understanding completely and forgiving me whenever I make mistakes. Thank you, my King, for dying on the cross for me and giving me hope all the time. Thank you for loving me. I love you for you loved me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment