True beauty comes from within.



The name's Angeline but I prefer people calling me Angel instead.

I studied at Peixin Primary School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School after that.
I'm 13 years old, and celebrates my birthday every 12th December.
I'm a Christian. God loves us all!
I have an older sister, Angela.
I'm single but not available.
I like to read.
I am flawed and imperfect. But I am me.

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER MY FACEBOOK

Friday, April 15, 2011

Simplicity is just amazing as it is.




I ASPIRE TO USE LESSER CONTRACTION!
Contraction- you've, we're, I'd, can't.


Yes, I will make the friends that God wants me to have. It will be perfect, I am sure. I would probably consider them as my best friends after some time! He will plan everything to happen so perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment